- Care is higly person centred.
- Our out of hours service improved access.
- Quality of Care is closely monitered.
- Patient’s personal care reflected experiences & needs.
- Team delivers a holistic package of treatment
Austism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis:
- Autism is a developemental disorder which inhibits social interation
- Common Markers include having limited interests with repetitive behavour.
- ASD in adulthood is sometimes at the route of other mental health conditions
- Dr Mohamad undertakes this assessment, is accredited by the National Autistic Society
- Symptoms may not appear until months or sometimes years after the event.
- Is linked to the release of stress hormones when you’re no longer in danger
- Treatments we offer for PTSD include:
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Any traumatic event in your past can cause this dibilitating condition
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- ADHD often is associated with self medication.
- Treatment for ADHD included:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Stimulant Medication
- rivate prescriptions can be considered.
Mental Health and Well Being Services is a private organisation approved by CQC (Care Quality Commission). One in four of us will suffer from a mental health condition at some point in our lives. We offer private psychiatry and psychological treatments by our experienced consultants. The organisation is also working closely with NHS commissioners and provide highly specialist treatments for adult ADHD patients on a contractual basis.
The ethos of our work is to provide a holistic approach to our clients at the time of the need when suffering from mental health condition. The psychiatric consultations are conducted by Dr Mohamad who is the consultant psychiatrist and the managing director of the service. The psychiatric consultations can help to assess, diagnose and formulate a management plan according to the condition of the client. Usually the initial consultations can last up to 75 minutes and detailed report will be send within a week to the GP as well as the client. The initial consultation can be longer for the diagnosis of ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
The treatment is usually recommended to the GP but if required and requested to start the treatment sooner, private prescriptions can also be arranged.
Mental Health and Well Being Services is registered with most of the private insurers and clients with private insurance with BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, Pru Health and other relevant health insurance companies. Pre-authorisation codes will be required before the appointment if you are using the insurance for the appointments.
Medico Legal work, occupational reports as well as second opinion reports are also undertaken by Dr Mohamad who can take instructions from the referring agencies including solicitors. Few evening, and some weekend appointments can also be available. The appointments can be arranged by calling Dr Mohamad’s PA, Clare Lloyd who will be happy to assist and facilitate the appointment.
Make Your Referral Today